SARAH REES BRENNAN’S REASONS NOT TO READ UNTOLD (by Sarah Rees Brennan)
I MADE THIS! (I am told you should turn it up to MAXIMUM volume. It is the only time in my life I have ever not been notably loud.)
Things you will not believe:
1) I actually made this video like five times and this was the best effort. (One time included swearing, and another time featured me in a Fugue State, mouthing silently like a goldfish at the camera.)
2) That I am not forcibly prevented from doing any, ahem, ‘marketing’ because I am clearly a liability.
Things you will believe:
1) It is the first video I have ever made.
2) I made it at three in the morning.
1) If you send me (firstname.lastname@example.org) a photo of yourself with a dead tree copy of UNTOLD I will send you a signed bookplate!
2) The knife necklace I am wearing is a Lynburn dagger created by Viviane Hebel (www.hebeldesign.com) for the series. That’s right. WEAPONS EVERYWHERE. That’s the kind of influence I am.
3) I don’t… it’s all a blur. What’s in this video? Who am I?
You’re adorable, but questions…
1) Seriously, the most important of the questions… why don’t you have an accent? I was all prepared for you to talk like a sweet Irish maid and then you didn’t.
Ok… so it was just a single question.
Also, proof that Sarah Rees Brennan may be a horrible monster, but she pulls it off in such a charming way.
Hey y’all, I’ve just opened a new blog just for my art ready for the start of my degree: joeydudgeon.tumblr.com
This blog will be a rebloggy fandom one now!
My Etsy shop is finally open: you can find the mini clockwork angel here!: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/155966609/mini-clockwork-angel-necklace